Long Live Sangeet

 

Just a few moments can,

as well make living worthy.

trip to Jyotirlinga,

In Winter of 2019.


For years these hooligans,

mysterious to me.

I admit I have,

hankered to meet.


Overheard their party,

crazy but no trickery (bhasad)!

But finally a week,

with them glad to be.


Fed up in this world,

What are we attaining?

Billions of lost souls,

An Iota of Origin story!!


Lost in endless list,

rut of numbers & bills.

Rabbit holes of reasons,

Living in Capitalist swing.


None is spared in Peace,

But they dare to gleam

Then the night came,

when we started coexisting.


Potluck of strangers,

Reunion of my fellow avatars.

Sunset with birds & monkeys,

Sunrise and sleeping lunar stars.


Sulemani Somras,

Sarafa ki Dargah.

Morrison, Jagjit & Rehman,

Gulzar, Lata & Bhupinder.


Mishra Dada (MD) my own Kabir,

Dhyan Linga pravachan Sadhguru.

First sun ray with Lao Tzu,

My joint head Guruji.


Melting Belgian chocolates,

Hypnotized self, Swati Di.

Khwaja attended himself ruhani,

Vocals of Major Bapat ji.


Vibrate with true music,

Or miss the heartbeat.

Drishti (Seeking) turns to,

the silent alchemy.


Moments of ecstasy,

Love deeper than abyss.

Harmony with Anhad,

Beautiful enlightening Shree. 


Now a part of me,

die to meet thee.

And now I am tranqiled,

that long live Sangeet!


***

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Climate Change and its impact on India

Remembering - The Forgotten Army